All Volleyball information
Adults and Juniors has been moved to
2011-2012 Fall/Winter 4s Adult Volleyball Leagues
Coes, Men's, Women's (Level of play: A/B)
Come to have fun and meet new people!
*Team fee: $160 (up to 6 players/team)
Individual fee: $40 (individuals will be placed on teams)
TO REGISTER ON-LINE, CLICK HERE
Dates of play: November 14, 21, 28; December 5, 12, 19; January 2, 9 (League Tournament)
Times: matches start at 7:00 PM
• ***PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AS A TEAM***--suggest that a team captain be in charge of getting payments from team members and paying at front desk; if teams have not paid by the 2nd week of league play, they will not be allowed to continue play until payment is made
• Coed 4s A/B League: 4 players on the court--if 4 players on court, 2 MUST be female; if 3 players on court, only 1 MUST be female (there are no stipulations on persons of opposite gender touching the ball before it can be sent over the net)
• Men's/Women's 4s league: 4 players on the court; on a men's team, only ONE female is allowed to be on the court at any time
• Call your own fouls (ball handling, net play, etc.) but also ABIDE BY REFFING TEAM'S RULING ON NET CALLS, IN/OUT CALLS, FOOT FAULTS, DOUBLES, ETC.
• Coed 4s A/B League: Men’s height net (may play reverse coed for a week at beginning of season--this means women's height net, men cannot block & to attack men must leave the ground completely from behind the 10' line)
• Men's/Women's 4s league: each gender will play on the appropriate height net for the league in which they are playing
• 2-game matches with rally scoring (point per play) games to 25
• Tournament matches will be best 2 out of 3 games (first 2 games to 25, third to 15 if necessary)
• If you have questions, the BEST way to get more information or to register is simply to show up for organizational night OR
• email .
Trevor Hewitt - Volleyball Director
2400 16th Street
Greensboro, NC 27405
CLICK HERE to Email us.